Loanscape was established in 2010 to provide innovative service in the field of credit advice. Our objectives are soundly based on knowledge, research, communication and quality assured processes. Our foundation principles are:
- Transparency in all that we say and do
- Loyalty and long term relationships
- Professional advice in the responsible structuring and management of debt
- Operation within a network of like-minded business partners and associates so that our clients can access a broad range of financial and property related services
- Proactive focus on our client’s objectives
Unlike many finance brokers we have a strong pedigree in working with non bank funds and we are also accredited by all major Australian banks to offer their products.
Our mission is to help you take control of the process of borrowing money and managing debt to achieve your goals. We do this by providing:
- a wide range of loan options so that you obtain the most appropriate finance for your needs
- complete transparency so that you remain fully informed on the status of your application right through the loan approval and settlement process
- a quality assurance system which ensures that the process keeps flowing as smoothly as possible
- 10 years dedicated industry experience so that we get you the right loan approved first time
- access to tools and databases designed to help you keep control of one of the most important transactions of your life.
Our principal, Bruce Carr, came to the finance industry after a long and successful career as a professional engineer. He was Business Applications Director with a global engineering firm with responsibility for risk review of major projects throughout South East Asia. He brings a unique perspective to finance with a keen understanding of the management of risk and the importance of quality control.
Bruce has a Master of Business Administration from Macquarie Graduate School of Management and a Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management. He is an Accredited Mortgage Consultant member of the Mortgage Finance Association of Australia.
Bruce Carr is a credit representative (Credit Representative No. 398776) of BLSSA Pty Ltd (Australian Credit Licence No. 391237)