Calculate how much your lease will cost you in total interest over the length of the term. You can use this calculator to estimate repayments for all types of equipment and motor vehicle finance. Establishment fees and other up-front costs should be added as a lump sum to the initial Principal
- It does not take into account any possible fees i.e. up-front fees or ongoing fees.
- Interest rate does not change over the loan term.
- Interest is calculated by compounding on the same repayment frequency selected, i.e. weekly, fortnightly, monthly. In practice, interest compounding frequency may not be the same as repayment frequency.
- It is assumed that a year consists 26 fortnights or 52 weeks which is counted as 364 days rather than 365 or 366 days.
- No rounding is done throughout calculation whereas repayments are rounded to at least the nearer cent in practice.